Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Response(s)

Jun 6 (1 day ago)

Hello Ryan. Sorry for your bad trip to Olympia. I am going to see if I can locate a rock lock for the older

Trek helmets. They are a bit hard to find but I will make it work.I am the same as you,I like to keep my



stuff in good shape and for as long as possible. I to have heard the 5 year limit but if the helmet is in good

shape I would still wear it. Again,sorry and I will make it up to you.

It would be great to have your phone number?

Take care , Scot.

6:05 pm (3½ hours ago)


Ryan, Scot here again. I have some of the rok locks coming in so I will email you when they get here.
It won't cost. Thanks Scot.

9:23 pm (24 minutes ago)


Thanks Scot, but I'd like to pay for the part if possible.

It's like this: I didn't buy the helmet from your shop in the first place (I got it from Olympia on Pembina). The first time I broke it you had one in stock and replaced it for free.

I feel like I should give you something for your trouble this time; it's honourable, and I am an honourable person.

Here are my particulars (I would prefer "light mail" if it is an option):
351 Home Street R3G 1X5
783-4807

(p.s. My last email was probably a tad dramatic; it's a bit of an occupational hazard. I was just trying to burn off some of the frustration I felt in that moment; I wasn't truly outraged or anything. So, uh, thanks for listening.)

No comments: