Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dr. Nehu Responds

Here is what my African con artist friends had to say in response to my email (posted yesterday):

Dear R. W. McWilliams

A very happy and prosperious 2007 to you.

I want to make it very clear to you that you are dealing with a responsible man who has the fear of God,therefore you should not see my involvement in this transaction as an evil act rather it is a perfect act of God.

Infact I am very glad for your response and also many thanks for your concern towards the actualisation of this transaction I encourage you not to relent your effort in this business because this is not something that took me unaware, rather it is what I have studied properly, I will direct you in every proceedures till you confirm the fund in your position.

I found my self in a society that has no value for any individual that is the Government of my country after rendering them your sincere service for many years on your retirement there will be no adequate compensation, rather they will frustrate you to an extent that you will almost be a nuisance in the same society which you previously served sincerely.

Please my dear, I do not want to take you so far but I want you to know that a strong force compelled me to take this decision to execute this deal because I have seen that the situation of things in my society is not conducive enough for me to stay further and watch my good talent wasted.

These are the reasons when I discovered this opportunity during my auditing I saw it as a gift/compensation from our merciful God and I quickly went into fasting and prayers for many weeks seeking for the support of Almighty God and a sincere fellow who will assist me honestly to realise this goal.

So all I need from you now for the actulization of this transaction is for you to fill the below text of application and submit it immediately to the department e-mail address to enable them start the process of approving the fund.I promise that all this process will take us about 10 working days depending when you submitted the application.

May the ALMIGHTY God continue to guide and protect us in all our doings, I
demand that, truth, honesty,sincererity and confidentiality should be our CODE WORD in this transaction as you can see that I confined much in you as my confident/the reciepiant of this fund till I arrive in your country.

I will not want you to seat on the fund when it is finally in your position. I am Looking forward for your urgent response and make sure you give me your international passport or national/working identity card . Do your best to call me on my direct line when you send the application,to enable me monitor things right here in the bank and be given you feed back,I need your private phone number for easy communication and emergency.

1 comment:

D. Sky Onosson said...

I saw a hilarious blog one time, about a guy's response to one of these type of emails. He emailed back posing as an art buyer, and got the scam artist interested in selling art to him. He had the scammer actually comission handcrafted wooden carvings of some ridiculous items, including a replica of a commodore 64, and ship them out to him. Then he sent a final email posing as the police, informing the scammer that he had been scammed by a famous con artist!