Thursday, May 04, 2006

Really Awful Movie

This is a short clip I made in "Advanced Television" when I was at Red River. It's juvenile and offensive, not very advanced really. Anyway, the assignment was to use a blue screen to create a conversation with yourself. I was inspired by "Young Frankenstein" which is where I got the backdrop from. I have uploaded one more corny short from Red River to show later. Unfortunately my masterpiece, a five minute opus about a high school prankster named Frank Spazano (in real life a much derided and teased kid at Beaumont Elementary), was never converted to a digital format.

The Doppleganger

7 comments:

D. Sky Onosson said...

I remember poor Frank. So unlucky to have a last name easily reduced to 'Spaz'. I was not well liked at Beaumont when I first moved to Charleswood, and I remember feeling sorry for him but at the same time really glad I wasn't as picked on as he was. Wish I could say I stood up for him one day, but I don't think I ever did.

D. Sky Onosson said...

By the way, your movie does not appear to be on the blogger server.

Ryan K said...

Thanks Sky. I fixed the link (forgot to add "http:"). Try it now.

J C said...

funny flick, anytyhing about poo makes me chuckle really. my mom said that when I was a baby I really hated poo, but ahhhh how things have changed. when you say there is one more 'corny' film, does that mean what I think it means? hehe

Ryan K said...

No poop, in the next flick, but I am trying to upload my comic book, which has a poopy title (i.e. "Toilet Readings"). Stay Tuned.

Lorne Roberts said...

you were right, o the disclaimer. that was a truly awful movie. though i did enjoy the weird spastic twitch the two characters had.

Ryan K said...

Too bad you can't see the facial ticks. In a sense this film was my ode to tourettes syndrome.